- Computer diagnostic service
- Major and minor service
- Electronic fuel injection
- Engine tuning
- Engine reconditioning
- Brakes- disc and drum machining
- Brake repairs, brake service
- Clutch repairs, clutch service
- Gearbox repairs, gearbox service
- Transmission service
- Pink slip,
- Registration inspections
- Log book service
- Esafety check
- Suspension repairs
- Vehicle air conditioning service
- Power steering service
To maintain your new car manufacturer’s statutory warranty the car must be serviced:
- By qualified staff – our staff are fully qualified mechanics.
- In accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications – we follow (and often exceed) the manufacturer’s requirements set out in the handbook.
- Use genuine or appropriate OEM parts – we always use genuine or appropriate OEM parts.
New registrations or interstate vehicle registration transfers
- Vehicle identity and safety check.
- Valid for 28 days.
- Attend an Authorised Unregistered Vehicle Inspection Station.
All renewals of registration or transfer of registration within NSW
- Vehicle safety check.
- Valied for 42 days.
- Attend a light vehicle Authorised Safety Check Inspection Station (ASCIS).
- Electronic Fuel Injection & Diagnosis
- Air Conditioning – Regass, Service Air Repair
- New & Reconditioned, Alternators & Starter Motors, Sales & Repairs
- Starter Motor & Alternator Repairs.
- Battery Sales & Testing
- We know transmissions and when the time comes when you need transmission service, no one does it better than Ultimate Mechanical repairs Transmission expert technicians.
- If our initial diagnosis calls for service, you can be sure it’ll be done right with Ultimate Mechanical Repairs. Or maybe your driveability problems can be solved with a fluid change
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Ajustment
- Handbrake Adjustments
- Brakes – Disc & Drum Machining
- Front & Rear
- Abs Car Brake Safety Check
- Clutch Replacement, Clutch Repairs
REGULAR WHEEL ALIGNMENTS PROVIDE SAFE, PREDICTABLE VEHICLE CONTROL
- Your wheel alignment is one of the key maintenance factors to ensure that you get the most economy and performance out of your tyres.
- Regular wheel alignments provide safe, predictable vehicle control as well as a smooth and comfortable ride free of pulling or vibration, and improved mileage.
Leaf springs coil springs, shock absorbers, torsion bars, urethane and molybdenum suspension bushes, shackles, pins & bolts.
Shocks are key components of the suspension system. Replacing worn or inadequate shocks and thoroughly inspecting the entire suspension system will maintain good vehicle ride control which provides:
- Improved steering stability and driver comfort
- Reduced wear on suspension components and tyres
- Improved cornering, ride and predictable handling
Our services include:
- Exhaust System Repair
- Exhaust Replacement
- Service And Maintenance
- Custom And Performance Exhausts
- Trucks And Sport Systems